NewfieBoy

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Ever feel like just throwing in the towel and saying I give up you win?

Life has its ways of making me feel like that and this is one of those occasions. I don’t know what it is but for some reason I am not meant to get ahead in life.
I have spent the last 7 years working my ass off to get my credit report clean so that I could increase my credit score which would give me the opportunity to make my families’ financial life a little easier. Then Life comes knocking at my door. And bang I’m knocked back down again. Not that I had very far to fall that is. But it’s typical of how things go for me. I was just starting to see the light at the end of what has been a very long deep and dark tunnel but now the light is gone and once again only darkness remains. I know I’m not the only one this happens to but just this once couldn’t something good happen to help my family and I move ahead instead of always one step forward and two steps back? Is it to much to ask to have a plus instead of a negative every once in awhile?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Dragonfly said…

    the one thing I can say about you.. you an persevere. It is going to suck for the next little while. But you will persevere.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home