NewfieBoy

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Wouldn’t this make you sick?

To get my education it took me 5 years in three different colleges. I am working in my field and have a good paying job. I have been paying my student loans for the past 8 years and have 12 years to go before they are paid off. My two nephews did not finish high school they have moved to Alberta and both have jobs on the oilfields. Both their individual yearly salaries are almost double mine and they have no student loan dept.
I’m happy for them but it really pisses me off!

I can’t help but wonder was it worth it going to school? Would I have been better off not going?

Ahhhh the great what if!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Dragonfly said…

    I went to school for 3 years.. have been paying my loans off for 9, have 4 to go and am NOT working in my field...

    but I wouldn't have met you and your beautiful wife (my best friend) if I hadn't gone... think of how your life would be different if you hadn't gone to school.. would she still be there, would the kids... there's more than the school WHAT IF???

    There's the butterfly effect... change one thing.. everything changes...
    I know it sucks right now... I wish I had the means to help everyone!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home